Inspire the Beautiful You
Bella Inspirations Vision Board Workshops with Donna Littrell
What is it that you really want out of life?
If you’re like many, perhaps you feel like life is controlling you more than you are controlling life. Work, kids, family, making time for friends – it’s like you and your needs come in last place all the time.
I have felt all these things myself. Having a vision board mindset (years ago before they became popular) helped me immensely early in my career. I was building two successful companies while taking care of my family, but was having trouble balancing it all. Keeping my vision in front of me helped me reorganize my life so that I could create the time and space I needed to “be there” for everyone. Ultimately, I was able to get more done in a shorter amount of time, feeling less stifled and more fulfilled in my life.
Today, I am expanding into new areas of business, and I’ve maintained a good work/life balance. Working from home has meant I was able to raise my two boys and be with them as they grew. I feel so blessed to be living the life I’ve created for myself. That’s why I want to pass along some of my Vision Board secrets to others who want to pursue their dreams as well.
I owe a lot of my success to my own Vision Board mindset. It helped me:
- Put my needs and wants in clear focus
- Visualize my goals and prioritize them
- Achieve the life I dreamed of having
I still use this mindset today. Recently, I decided to focus more on living a healthier lifestyle. Part of that lifestyle was finding my “why,” setting my intentions, and trusting the process to get there. This all ties in with modern day Vision Boards: creating your vision of what you want your life to be and then making it happen.
Pintrest for Your Life
When you think of a Vision Board, you’re probably thinking about pictures and markers and glitter on a piece of poster board. Maybe it looks like old school Pintrest to you. You’re not far off – in a way, a Vision Board is like Pintrest, but way more intuitive. With your Vision Board, you’re not just passively pinning up things that you like. You are setting your intentions and visualizing where you want to be in life so you can make a plan to get there.
A Vision Board helps you:
- Tap into what you truly want
- Bring your dreams and plans into sharp focus
- Concentrate on the things that are important to you and eliminate the things that aren’t
Once you know what your goals are in life, they will be much easier to reach!
Helping Your Heart Tell Your Head What It Wants
What I hear from a lot of people is that part of the problem is they don’t really know what they want. Sound familiar?
But you’d be surprised at what you do know, deep inside. Your heart longs for many things, though most of the time we choose not to listen. The kids need to be picked up from school, the bills need to be paid, the car needs new tires, or there’s a promotion coming up at work… there are thousands of things competing for our attention every day. Sometimes our dreams take a back seat because our significant others have dreams to follow, too.
Even if you couldn’t possibly spend time working towards your dreams right now, wouldn’t it be nice to at least know today exactly what your heart wants? Maybe there are little things you can start doing now like saving money or learning a new skill so that you can reach your dreams in manageable steps.
What You’ll Learn From Our Vision Board Workshop
We’ll explore different ideas such as:
- Do I have to focus on one goal or desire, or can my Vision Board contain many?
- What tricks can I learn to help my heart tell my brain what it wants?
- Are there any drawbacks to downloading images from the Internet instead of cutting them from a magazine?
- How can I start working on little things today to help me reach my dreams tomorrow?
- Does a Vision Board help with all areas of my life such as career, home, and creative projects? Or is it just for things like dream travel locations or luxury items?
- Can I use Pintrest as my Vision Board?
- Should you look at your Vision Board every day, or put it out of sight?
Contact Me to find out more about coaching (face to face or on the phone) and upcoming workshops in the Bucks County area. I will teach you how to create your Vision Board effectively to find out what’s important in your life, and give you the focus you need to make your life more beautiful!